Legacy Healthcare Services has partnered with Inglenook at Brighton to provide outpatient Physical Therapy(PT), Occupational Therapy (OT), and Speech Therapy (SLP). Services are covered by most health insurance plans and are provided under the direction of a physician.
Legacy's office is in apartment 233, phone number is 303-659-1824. Therapist are available Monday through Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Physical Therapists (PTs) are experts in restoring lost movement and function from an injury or illness. PTs work on:
- Improving strength
- Pain that prevents full mobility
- Restoring lost movement
- Recovering from aches, pains, incidents and accidents
- Exercise and the aging bodyOccupational Therapists (OTs) are experts in the "occupation of living." OTs work on:
- Restoring function and dignity related to incontinence
- Mobility needed for daily tasks like dressing, grooming, hygiene & other self care tasks
- Energy conservation so you can spend energy on the activities that matter to you
- Logical thought processes for activity planning
- Memory loss issues
- Techniques to compensate for diminished vision
- Strength and mobility needed to enjoy daily community lifeSpeech Language Pathologists (SLPs) are experts in communication disorders resulting from illness or injury. SLPs work on:
- Language ability and cognitive retraining
- Alternative communication strategies
- Swallowing ability and diet textures when swallowing is difficult
- Additionally, Legacy provides many value added services such as balance screenings, health talks, exercise instruction and personalized wellness program.