Assisted Living in Brighton, CO
Inglenook at Brighton is an Independent and Assisted Living Community located in Brighton, CO. which offers you a number of affordable options to serve you best. Together we decide how much assistance you need, so you can maintain the best level of independence that fits your style of living
Signature Service offers the following which are all inclusive:
- Three delicious meals served daily with diabetic and "heart healthy" choices
- Healthy snacks offered daily
- Meal escorts
- Personalized care plan with oversight by our full-time RN
- A variety of daily activities
- Weekly shopping assistance
- Light housekeeping daily
- 24-hour staffing with apartment checks every two hours
- Medication monitoring and reminders
- Weekly laundry and linen service
- Asstance with Dressing, Grooming, Hygiene care, Bedtime routine
Signature Service Light
For most of you, our Signature Service Assisted Living will be just right. However, some of you may not need all of the services we offer. Our assessment system will give you the opportunity to choose only a few items of assistance and receive a discounted price.
Signature Service Plus
In addition, some of you may need extra assistance in some areas. For you we have developed a plan for just a little more.
Personal Choice Program
For those of you who prefer or need one-on-one assistance or companionship, we also have the following services available:
Personal Care Services
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Medication administration
- Assistance with ambulation, balance, and regaining strength
- All activities of daily living
- Outings - shopping, errands, etc.
- Reading / Writing Letters
View our floor plans or Stop by for a visit...Just to make sure you get a real feel for the friendly, fulfilling lifestyle we have created, we invite you to drop in for a visit. Arrange for a complimentary meal in our dining room and take a tour. Talk with some of our residents. You will learn why we've earned the trust of so many people who call Inglenook home.